25.4.07

SUNS FUN!











We are so excited for the Suns Playoffs since Joe is arguably their biggest fan. SO we couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a night of it. Joe Set up the projector and shined it onto a big blanket in our backyard and we invited a few fellow Suns fans to come watch! Luckily the suns won or I'd have a grumpy hubby. We had lots of food and the girls ended up taking the fun inside to talk about hair, weight loss and pregnancy. Somehow those topics always come up, I'm sure all you girls know what I mean. Ethan had his friend Drake as a crib buddy too and they both fell asleep at the same time. It was so adorable! :)

5 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

What a great idea!! That sounds like so much fun! What party animals you guys are. . . I love it. We need to get together! Keep in touch girl. Go Suns!!!!!

Landvatter Family said...

Hey Ash how do you know the people in you pictures? Two of the couples were in my ward in Queen Creek. That is so funny and I wish I could have made the suns night! That would have been so fun. I can't wait to get together again soon!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

You guys have cute friends. It is so nice to have something like that in common, that your families can participate it. Sounds like a tradition?

Aimee

Alexander said...

Sounds like a real party. My husband is just as obsessed with the Utah Jazz. It's ok because I love it too.

mattnbeth said...

ashley looks like quite the party! im happy you have so many couples that you have a lot in common to hang out with.