8.4.07

Friends Forever:



Allie invited everyone over to her Mom's for lunch this Friday. Of course, she cooked the most professional meal of yummy salad and then a rice dish and some great coconut icecream HOMEMADE. (I don't remember the name of the main dish, it was so fancy!) She's a great cook and a great mom! We thought we'd take some pictures of the babies. Little Nash and Hayden, the newborns of the bunch, are so little and adorable! Kasey's baby Hayden slept in his carseat the WHOLE time while Allie's little guy Nash rocked in the swing. Jackie's baby Collin crawled all over the place, bumping into chairs and getting scratches on his face from who knows where, he also likes to suck on peoples toes! Jamie's girl Carly and my Ethan experienced their first kiss together and they looked pretty happy about it too! They also held hands together and made googly eyes across the room. I think I hear wedding bells in the future! Hawli couldn't bring Kash because he was sick! But she came anyway! The girls all had fun talking and sharing baby tips and tricks! It was a nice getaway for us all!

10 comments:

Alexander said...

I can't believe all those babies! I wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Ash. Those babies are all darling. But Ethan, and his little big head just makes him stand out. I am biased. He is just so cute.

Aimee

OurHappyFamily said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I can't believe how many of us have babies now. Oh, life goes by so fast. Loved the pictures and I have to admit, Carly and Ethan sure look cute together! Hope you had a great Easter. You sure look like a darling mommy!!!

Steph said...

How fun! It sounds like that get together was a blast! I love those pictures of everyone’s babies! Your Ethan is so cute, and he is growing like crazy! I hope you had a great Easter!!!

Landvatter Family said...

I love the pictures but that one of me is so ugly haha i didn't think you were really going to take it! That was so much fun. WE need to do it again soon so I can get some pictures too! You look so good by the way!

mattnbeth said...

how fun! im jealous. i cant believe how many mommies there are. very cute and very fun!

Allie said...

Ash- you flatter me with your compliments about my cooking. Trust me everyone, she exaggerates to be nice! I love all the pics from Friday! We need to get together again as many times as possible before I move away. I'm gonna miss you guys all so much! We have way too much fun together!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

No I'm not exagerating! Allie is an amazing cook. And the great thing is, she really likes the cooking part of it! We will do it again beginning of next month for sure before you go over at my joint!

Emily Evans said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe I haven't seen anyone's babies. They are all so cute! I miss everyone :(

Jamielynn said...

Ash..Love the pictures exept for the yucky ones of me...hey its just motavation. Southbeach is going good. I started on Monday and even though it has only been 2 days, I am doing great. Ill keep you posted. Give Ethan a kiss from carly and one from me too!!!