11.4.07

The short story...



I did it! I finally took the big plunge and hacked off my tangled up horse mane! Yesterday I went to Sara Reeder and brought her a picture of Tatum Perkin's hair from her blog, because she looked so good with the cut! (Thanks again for the idea Tatum!) And I seriously was not sad while she was cutting it. In fact I was so happy to watch it all fall to the floor. Joe loves it. In fact, he jokingly calls me his trophy wife! JK! YOu might recognize that line from a weight loss commercial on TV right now. I thought, would you really want your husband to be joking that you were his trophy wife? Wouldn't you want him to be serious that you were his trophy wife? Anyhow, I love the breezy feeling of the shorter hair and I'm glad it's GONE!!!

9 comments:

Jamielynn said...

OK..Ash I love it on you. I think you look so dang cute...for reals. Not that I didnt like it before, It is just such a cute cut on you. Congrats!!! Oh and you are so tiny. For reals...this pictures are so dang good!!!

Steph said...

Ashley! I LOVE IT!!!! Your hair looks great!!! I loved the slideshow of your new cut too! You look so good! I am sure it will be nice to have short hair in the HOT summer. Have a great day!

Steph said...

Ashley! I LOVE IT!!!! Your hair looks great!!! I loved the slideshow of your new cut too! You look so good! I am sure it will be nice to have short hair in the HOT summer. Have a great day!

mattnbeth said...

ash, i love it! i dont think ive ever seen you with short hair. ever! it looks great!

Landvatter Family said...

Girl you look so hot! I love the hair cut. It is so nice to try something different during the summer. It looks so beautiful on you!

xx said...

Well I am glad you did it. It sure looks cute on you . It sure if refreshing to have a new dew. I love having short hair in fact I will never go long again. The best part of short hair is your never have to wash it! Keep in touch.

OurHappyFamily said...

Ashley, I love the new dew! You look fabulous and short hair looks wonderful on you. I chopped off 7 inches after I had Eden and man did it feel good. You look beautiful. Enjoy!!! I love Joe's comments. It always helps when your hubby loves something as much as you do :)

Allie said...

Ash!!!! You are a supermodel! I'm not just saying that either. That haircut looks so great on you, very, very flattering. I love it!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am proud of you. Taking that big leap. I am sure it feels great!

Aimee