21.11.13

Trip to AZ


We took a road trip down to AZ last weekend (no potty breaks on the way there BTW). We were going for the wedding celebration of my mom and Dave. It was such a nice time! 

Friday night we went to the event and had an amazing steak dinner and watched my mom perform, along with her good friends. They sang some awesome love songs and all of us were enchanted, most of all Dave who smiled sweetly at my mom the whole time!

I was asked to come up and sing "Feels Like Home" with the ladies. Mom and I sang it at Angie's wedding so I knew the words. :)

The next morning we went to the park and let the cousins play together.
We had a nice time gabbing on the bench. That's what moms do!

That evening we went on a date night with our friends Brett, Jacque, Dave and Robin. We rode in Brett's jeep with the top down to Encanterra and had a wonderful meal! I love their company! We actually stayed at the Fergusons house the whole weekend. We had such a nice time and felt so welcome. They even made crepes for us before we left. 
This is a funny wind blown pic of Jacque and I from the evening.

It was a really nice weekend and made me miss AZ a ton!

No comments: