1.11.13

Happy Halloween 2013

What a great day Halloween was! We started out with a parent-teacher conference with Ethan's first grade teacher Mrs. Burke. She had SO MUCH good to say about my Ethan boy. He is so bright! He is ahead in reading, writing, and spelling. He's also doing great in math. I'm such a proud parent! I love my boy.

At about 4pm we got ready and went to a little party some of our neighbors have every year.
This year, Ethan went as a clone ARF trooper from Star Wars, and Ivy went as Sophia the first. The party was a lot of fun and there was a "witch" who came out and did spells on all of the kids. It was adorable!

After that, we came to our little neighborhood and met up with some friends and took the kids trick or treating. It was the BEST candy haul we've ever had. Our neighborhood is a big circle with lots of little houses close together so the kids could get a whole load of candy in a short amount of time. I would say they each got about 5 lbs! Oh what fun! Ivy was so funny this year because she finally "gets it!" She ran as fast as her little legs could carry her all night. Her little blonde curls were bouncing all over the place. I was so happy. 

So now we are on candy overload. And that's okay!

Happy HalloweeN!

(PS: please excuse any typos, I wrote this on my phone)

No comments: