14.11.13

Daily Hugs

Do I love these two so much?!? I think it's pretty obvious that I do. 

Ivy and I look forward to our daily walk to Wood canyon elementary to pick up big brother. She likes to play around at the front of the school while we wait for him. I always look forward to Ethan coming out so I say, "Oh look, Ethan's class is walking out!" 

One day I noticed Ivy making her way over to his class line and watching him closely. As soon as he left the line, she ran over to him and squeezed him with the biggest hug ever. He smiles from ear to ear when she does this. She's been doing it every day since. 5 minutes later, they are usually getting after each other or tattling about something. But, what's important is these little sweet moments peppered throughout their childhood that make the bond so much stronger. 

(PS: please excuse any typos, I wrote this on my phone)

No comments: