27.3.07

Josh Groban




I had a dream come true this weekend! Joe and I went to the Josh Groban concert and we had an amazing time! I am a huge fan of Josh Groban's so it was a real treat! Those of you who have his CD's probably know how I feel. The cool thing was, his voice sounded great live too. There's a song on his new CD called "so she dances" and when he performed that one, there weren't many dry eyes in the room. He's a real down to earth guy too. Very funny. He also played the piano and drums during the show. There was also a part when he surpised everyone by coming out into the crowd and singing. I found out this weekend that if you're a true fan, you're called a "grobanite." I thought that was pretty funny. :)








4 comments:

Jamielynn said...

I love josh groben too!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. You made me want to go get his cd.

Emily Evans said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures! I love Josh Groban. I haven't heard any of his new stuff though.

Steph said...

Ashley! How fun for you and your husband to go see Josh Groban! I bet that was amazing! I love his music, he is great! And I love that song now - so she dances, thanks for introducing it to me!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Hi Ashley! I am so jealous you went to his concert! I love Josh Groban too. And I keep telling my husband he needs to take me to his concert, dang it! No, he did buy me all of his cd's for christmas (because my lovely daughter scratched the previous ones) and now he is addicted! He says his music makes him feel good, haha,. If you knew my husband you would be cracking up. Anyway, i'm so glad to hear from you, looks like you guys are doing good. You are so pretty and your little guy is a cutie pie! They are sure fun. Well talk to ya later.