15.2.14

Valentines Day 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2014! 

Ethan was out of school today for some reason. California has different days off than Arizona. I was happy to have him home though! We spent the day at the gym and then the park, then we went on a walk (it was 75 degrees today). 

In the evening, I got the kids set up in their room making valentines for everyone in the family and I went downstairs and decorated our little table. When the kids were done with their valentines, they came downstairs and were overjoyed to see the decorated table! They love the little touches, the little details. We had a wonderful chicken and pasta dinner and after that, we read our Valentines out loud and talked about how much we love eachother. 

After a few minutes we had heart shaped  brownies and icecream. I was so full by then, I only had a few bites, but yum! 

It was such a sweet night that I will cherish forever. I love my husband Joe for all that he is. 

No comments: