5.2.14

Pictures of my girl


We blew Ivy's hair dry this Sunday morning before church. She has always been one who likes to touch soft things (her unicorn wishful). Anyway, she was just stroking the smooth strands of her hair and she flitted out of my room into her room. She didn't think I was watching but she started to dance and flit and spin. I finally caught her eye and she smiled sheepishly. I knew I had to take a photo of her in this dream-like state. The light was streaming through the window. She posed for me in many different positions and this one turned out to be better than perfect! 

Here's another shot of her from that morning.
In another occasion, I spotted her laying on our fake grass in the backyard warming in the sun. She looked so peaceful and content. 
She's always good to give me a good photo. My sweet Ethan shys away from the camera for one reason or another but I get good shots here and there...

No comments: