13.12.13

Meet the Frozen Princesses

We love Disneyland as you can see! These annual passes have been the best investment we have ever made. I will be sad one day to move so I had better take advantage of it while I can!

Ivy LOVED the new movie Frozen! I love it too! We have been listening to the soundtrack nonstop at our house. Ivy got the dollies Elsa and Anna for her birthday! We knew we had to meet the real princesses when on our most recent trip to Disney! We waited in line for over and hour. I would say the wait was worth it to see both of these gorgeous girls together. Ivy was awe-struck and therefore shy! I initially wanted it to just be her in the photo with the princesses. That didn't happen because she clinged to me for dear life! Either way, she talks about how cool the experience was. 

Yay for Disney!!

No comments: