13.12.13

Happy Birthday Ivy (4)

When I found out I was going to have a baby girl I was ecstatic! Not only did I grow up as a "girl girl," (dresses, sparkly, pink) but I am also STILL a "girly girl" today! I desperately wanted a daughter to share those girly moments with! I feel so blessed that God knew that (he knows everything) and He gave me a sweet little princess. She has been just that! A princess!

These are a few if her favorite things:
Painting nails
Playing dollies
The Frozen soundtrack
Disney princesses
Playing with hair
Wearing pretty things
Jewelry
Cuddling (my fave)
Hugs
Her daddy (another fave)

She and I have a blast at home every day. She is smart and daring too! She will try anything!

I hope I can continue to help her become a young woman in Christ. I hope she gains a testimony of Christ early in her life so that she can bless others through example and service. 

Happy birthday Ivy! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!!