6.2.11

More Facebook Updates

What did you have for lunch today?
 
This was a cool article about celebs who change dramatically for a movie role. Christiane Bale and 50 cent look emaciated. Would you put your body through something like this?
www.womansday.com
Actors, actresses and Hollywood stars who dramatically transformed for a role at WomansDay.com
 
Have you ever found more than three cherries in your fruit cocktail?
Sweatin' my bunz off in the sauna.
 
Spent the morning cleaning the church, then to soccer practice, next the aquarium! Life hasn't been this eventful in a while!
 
My weird habit of drinking a cup of warm water every morning was deemed a 'healthy habit' on Ellen today. I think I will celebrate with another cuppa warm water right now!
 
I'm regretting introducing this movie to Ethan. It's very predictable and the animation isn't so great. Now it's one of his favorites...
 
You know your meal is TOO healthy if your dog won't even eat a scrap that falls on the floor...
What do you think? Is American Idol gonna be better with the new judges?
 
I'm in LOVE with our new blog design for 2 moms talk! Click here to see it for real: http://2momstalk.blogspot.com/
 
 
My one year old is throwing MAJOR tantrums. Any suggestions?
 
Just updated my iPhone facebook app. I should have done that a long time ago! Sone great new features, and it runs way faster!
 
Girls: This Midol is NOT working for my 'lady cramps'. :) Should I be taking something different?
January 24
By some unknown twist of fate, I just got out of paying $8000 in bandwidth overage.
 
Whooo do I love? This adorable owl! He blinks, moves up and down on his branch, and shakes hearts down on your blog!
blogamation.com
Animate your blog with Blogamation! Use these blogamations with your free blog background to make your blog the best on the block! You will find the best free animations out there!! So cute and unique!
 
Trying to clean my toy room while the kids play in it is like trying to stop a waterfall with a cup. Impossible! :)
 
Watching the kids play. — at San Tan Village.
 
My breath smells like water and pancakes, do you want to smell it? <----said my 4 year old.
 
Building a blanket house in my living room.
 
The password to get in the the blanket house is: choogabatooga.
 
I just added 56 new blinkies and buttons to the site! Go grab one for your blog.
 
41 degrees? No jacket can warm me enough to make that comfortable! As far as I'm concerned it's snowing. I'll be indoors if you need me.
 
I'm laughing at all of the Arizona folks who are whining about the 'cold' weather. (me being one of them). Everyone else is in the negatives, but we throw a fit when we have to put on a jacket. ;)
 
An official ponytail...squeal!!!
 
Sick sick sick...boo!
 
Watching a chick flick tonight. Any suggestions? Classics?
 

No comments: