6.2.11

Facebook Update:

Ethan thinks the breast pumps on display at target are horns. I guess it's better that way!
 
Me: "Ethan, where did your teeth come from?" Ethan: "you planted them with water, and then they grew!"
 
Is wondering why all Walmart shopping carts always veer one way or the other...
 
Last night for dinner: yummy tacos and fabulous lemon bars. My husband felt like cooking.
 
Ethan made his own witches brew for Halloween...
 
Curse you football!
 
 
What is this 90 degree weather? It's confusing to see Christmas commercials while running my ac...
 
Rad! Two of my most favorite things mashed together to create a show: Michael Jackson and Cirque Du Soliel! I think the world is going to explode.
 
Just read that burglars use Facebook to see when people aren't home. So from now on, I'm at home. With a shot gun. And a hungry shark pet.
 
I just caught myself screaming, "NO MORE SCREAMING!" now how's that gonna help anything...?
  November 8, 2010
 
Just want to let ALL of the people in my ward know how much I appreciate all of you. If we do find out were splitting this weekend I'll cry.
 
tries to avoid embarrassment at all costs. That is until my neighbor/home teacher drives by when I'm sneaking around my front yard in my robe. Brett, hope you're happy!
November 11, 2010
 
On our way to take family pictures. Fingers crossed...!
 
I'm headed to the 'so you think you can dance' live show this wednesday! We'll be riding in limousine style! I love the friends who are going too. Just might have to rock some of my own moves... On second thought...that would be scary.
 
I'm in a limo! On my way to SYTYCD! Woo hoo!
 
Happy Birthday Joe! 30!
 
I feel like I'm looking at my life in the past, present, future when I watch the movie "Marley and Me." You can't get more real than the dog barking at the loud truck outside and waking the children up from nap time! Perfect movie. :) Two thumbs up.
November 20, 2010
 
When you're sick it feels like the world is passing you by...
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay I feel better now. Bring it on!
November 23, 2010
Aunt 'Mimi' cooks a fabulous thAnksgiving dinner. She even saved all the dark meat for me!
 
The bottom third of my Christmas tree is bare already. All the ornaments are squished up at the top so Ivy can't reach them...
 
Why do I always get choked up when I listen to, "baby it's cold outside?" :)
 
Yay! I'm so glad Ann won America's Next Top model!
 
I hear there's a totally rad website called blogamation.com that just launched... :)
 
I need to build up a Christmas music library. What are your favorite Christmas albums of all time?
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

No comments: