6.2.11

More Facebook Updates

Just watched Inception again. Now I have all sorts of crazy theories in my mind and I can't fall asleep. Do you know for sure if the end is a dream or reality?
 
Hey dude selling stuff: what is it about my NO SOLICITING sign that you don't understand!
 
Ivy got a dolly with a tag that reads, "press my tummy and my face light up." hmmm...
Today feels like a visit Santa kind of day!
 
Cruisin' in joe's new car listening to glee Christmas. Beep beep...
 
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party at Oberly's
 
If I had a dollar for every snot nose I've wiped this season...
 
I could swear I hear more about hanukkah and kwanza this time of year than Christmas since everyone is trying to be so politically correct. Ethan asked me why we don't light a candle each day...?!? Thanks to the Disney channel we are confusing holiday traditions now.
 
Do I wAnt my milk in a bag! I don't know!
 
Licking 100 envelopes! Yuck!
 
In heaven...be back later...
 
What child is this?...but seriously who took my sweet little three year old and turned him into a mood swinging, tantrum throwing four year old?
 
Feeling a sense of joy and relief that the Christmas program went so well today. I never knew directing a choir would so rewarding! I think I need to go put my arm on ice though... :)
 
This year's card. It's only fitting that the facebook design went on facebook! :)
 
Both of my children are STILL napping...what to do...?
December 21, 2010 at 4:11pm
 
Emergency!: Does anyone know where I can get me some of these white fudge oreos? Walmart in QC is all out...
 

Long winter's nap...
 
Can I be honest? I don't understand the difference between an elf and a slave.
 
I wish there was a was a 'girls only' feed. Oh the things I would say!
 
Friday night lights marathon with the hubby. Can't think of a better way to welcome the new year!
 

No comments: