28.6.10

Seven.

Wow, looking at this photo makes me remember that crisp cool perfect day in Sedona with my new hubby when all there was to think about was....us.
 There's so much to love about Joe and about and about us. It's funny, the thing that attracted me the most about Joe when I met him is still the same thing that attracts me today. To sum it up in just a few words might confuse an outsider but it means everything to me...he's just Joe! Seven years later, he's got his degree, father of two children, works at a great job, but he's still  just Joe.

He came into my life at the perfect time.

 Happy seven years!!!

2 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute family!

Nancy said...

I remember the sweet tone in your voice the first time when you were describing Joe to me before I ever met him. You said, "he's just Joe." That actually said a lot to me about him and that he had been the one you were looking for. He takes great care of you and your children. He is so sweet and thoughtful of me and always wanting to help me. We are grateful for Joe, he is a blessing to our family for sure!