9.6.10

Facebook Update!!

June 3rd: Happy 6 months old to my little blondie ivy! She's got her first tooth and she's getting ready to crawl. It feels like yesterday that she was born!

 

June 1st: I cannot believe I actually made it through a trip to Walmart without seeing someone I know! Good thing! It was a gray tshirt on gray shorts day with no makeup...

May 31st: Wow...this 7 hour road trip with ivy is great...only a half hour more of screaming and thank goodness for that because I just might have to commit myself. On a side note, Joe peed in a cup.

May 28th: I'm always pleasantly surprised when i shop at the DressBARN considering the name of the store makes me think I'm hearing cows mooing and smelling dung. Isn't the stitching on these capris fabulous?

 

May 27th: World's most disgusting event. Ethan's grossest act ever. He dropped his gum near a gas station urinal and I'll let you guess what happened next...

May 24th: I was so proud of myself for not eating the krispy Kreme last night that I 'rewarded' myself with one this morning...what gives?!?

May 19th: Am I so redneck for seeing Tupperware and thinking 'makeshift swimming pool' ?

 

May 17th: I'm debating on whether or not to go outside and kick the person who kept turning on and off their trimmer and woke up my baby!!! Ahhhh!

May 7th: Me: "Ethan come down from there, the sign says NO CLIMBING." Ethan: "Signs don't talk!"

May 7th: Ethan spilled applesauce all over the carpet, but rather than freak out, I just yell for the built in dustbuster: "Barbie!" She sure keeps the carpets clean! Now I just need to teach her to scoop her own poop!

 

May 1st: It's beautiful days like today at 78 degrees in the shade that help me survive those boiling summer days to come. Love u az!

 

April 30th: U can't force creativity! But in my line of work sometimes u have to. Maybe a good night's sleep will do the trick.(with the occasional interruptions from my 5 month old...)

April 21st: This is it! So glad Ethan appreciates MJ's beats as much as his mommy.

 

1 comment:

The Perkinsons said...

Darling post Ash! Your kids are so cute. I love hearing little tidbits of your days! Isnt life entertaining and exhausting all at the same time? :)