28.6.10

Dear Ethan


Dear Ethan,

I just read you a story, said a prayer with you, and kissed you goodnight. You are such a treasure to me. Each day I see you grow and change a little bit. I love how you say things like 'wented' and 'jumpded'. I just giggle inside. I love all the creative things you come up with. Today you walked around the house 'mopping' and holding my old cell phone up to your ear 'talking' to Grandma about the days events. Thank you for letting me enter your world just for a moment. I can say my cup is filled with joy every day because of you. You are my little buddy and such a great big brother to Ivy. You learned how all by yourself and I feel happy knowing that she has you to grow up with. She's a lucky girl.

 Last Friday you got hit by a golf ball in our back yard. I feel so grateful that you were not hit in the head. What a terrible thing that would have been! You were such a brave boy!

You've already lived so much life in your short 3 1/2 years on this earth. You've made me such a proud mommy so many times over. I count you as one of my greatest blessings every day!


I love you so much!


Mommy


No comments: