17.2.10

Lazer tag

We got some friends together last weekend to have dinner and play lazer tag! We met at the Salty seniorita which the atmosphere was like drift wood meets glam, very cool. The food was so-so. But the conversation was great.


Then we went over the stratum to play lazer tag. We played two crazy games. I realized how out of shape I am as I was sweating and sore by the end. It's good fun though, they pumped loud music in there and the glow of the black lights are everywhere. You can't help but feel hyper and totally 'cool' running around shooting people with your phazer. I love that word "phazer". We all agreed that we'll have to go back very soon!

3 comments:

BriAnne said...

How fun! Micah just told me the other day he's never been to a laser tag place before...definately on the to do list, haha! And you look great, Ash!

Nancy said...

Ashley - did your aggressive, competitive side come out? Not... it's so fun to let yourself go crazy. I'm in the mood to shoot something now...

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Sounds like a fun date! Hey, if you ever want to get back into shape, I'll be in water aerobics for 3 more weeks or so! Come join me and all the little old ladies! :)