2.2.10

Home Sweet Home


Well, being a new mommy again, I stay at home a lot more that I used to! It's just more difficult to get out of the house! So we find fun things to do around the house like play with Ethan's big legos! He loves to stack and stack over again, so we decided to use ALL of his blocks and build a castle. It was lots o' fun! And then of course the giant robot lived in the castle. Ethan keeps me on my toes all day long, but is a big helper too. Thank goodness for naps.


Ivy gets to play dress up at her mommy's request. I am living vicariously through her when it comes to pink and tutus because when I was little I could never get enough of that stuff! Anything sparkly or girly always caught my eye! She'll be blessed this Sunday. I can't wait to take photos of her in her blessing dress, it's fabulous!


Joe told me he's ready to get started on his master degree next year so we're gearing up for that!



I'm an Etsy Freak Lately, I love all things boutique on there. Also, we've seen AVATAR twice now, and I'm definately wanting to see it again before it leaves theatres. I LOVE that movie. I got the soundtrack to it and listen to it when I do my graphic design. It makes me happy! I tell Joe I wish he and I could travel to a bioluminescent world and be mated in front of the spirit tree... was that TMI? Well this is MY journal!




1 comment:

Jeffrey K Hunt said...

Ethan is getting so big. What a cute boy. Ivy is just a doll. I wish I could see her. She is so adorable. I love the picture and the tutu. Good luck with the blessing. Sorry we can't be there, we will be thinking about all of you though. Sounds like life is going well. Take care. terra