15.1.09

Christmas Through your eyes


I had fun designing this year's Christmas Card. Here's the final front.

Inside Spread.
Back. The paper was a glossy cardstock. So cute!

This year, Joe and I decided to take the lights off of our old pre-lit tree so we could put new ones on. Hours and several severs to the hands later, we vowed never to do that again. I think we'll try a 'real' tree next year. It was a great bonding experience though. :)

We did the luminaries down our street and through part of the neighborhood this year. It's such a fun activity for Christmas eve! All of the neighborhood kids look forward to helping me fold the sacks and put the sand and candle in.





This is the beautiful Christmas lights Joe put on the house this year. I just love them! Ethan took one look at Daddy's Christmas light extravaganza and said, "It's so beautiful!" He could have stared at them all day long.



This is our Christmas lights on drugs! Much cooler!

Ethan on Christmas morning! When we went to visit Santa at the mall, he told him he wanted toys for Christmas, but I don't think he really expected to wake up one random morning and see all sorts of fun toys and gifts. I woke up Chistmas morning feeling SO SICK! So I got to be the photographer. :)




Ethan and his Christmas spoil of sorts!Barbie apparently has something against Santa Claus.

What's left of Santa!!

7 comments:

BriAnne said...

What a great Christmas! And I so LOVED your Christmas card! You did a great job on those! I'm sorry to hear you were sick on Christmas morning! What does that mean...?? heehee! :) When are we going to Disney Land, girl?! I'm really hankering for it!!

Rachel and Gavin said...

I love your card up top. You are seriously the most creative person I know. How do you do it?

Shannon Allen said...

I love that you guys did luminaries! That really is Christmas to me! Loved your card and great job on the lights Joe!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Noah still plays with that little fishing game. I think we got it for him when he was 3. So that iwll bring years of fun for Ethan, once he can get it figured out! So fun! Looking forward to getting luminaries going in our neighborhood too! Hopefully the foreclosures with have families in them at some point!

AMIT said...

Good pics posted.

Work from home

brentanderrin said...

your little boy is so so so cute!!!

Skylight Contractors Staten Island said...

Thanks grreat blog