5.11.08

Our last few weeks:


We had such a great Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa's house! We showed off our costumes, bobbed for apples, pinned the nose on the pumpkin (which was very dizziying I must say) and ate so many fun foods! Lots of fun and scares for everyone!

Barbie Dress up like a cheerleader. She was a little immodest in her short skirt, but as long as she kept her tail down, she looked great! Also, you can see Joe tried his luck at bobbing for apples, he got a little but wet! That dissoriented looking woman spinning around on the bat is me. I was the laughing stalk of the family as I hobbled around trying to pin the nose on the pumpkin.

My neighbor Tonya let me borrow this adorable Yoda costume for Ethan and it looked perfect on him. Joe and I taught him how to say, "Yoda, I am" in a low scratchy voice.

Trick or treating was SO MUCH FUN! I had way more fun that Ethan did, and that says a lot because he couldn't contain himself, he was having so much fun! He ran into someone's home because he saw their pet kitty cat and he chased after it yelling, 'meeeeeeeeooooowww!' There were several cat chasing experiences. Now he wants to Trick or treat every day. I taught him the 'funny' trick or treat song. "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat."
We went to an air show/ all things boy this Saturday. There were planes, tranes, fire trucks, helicopters, blimps and automobiles up close and personal. He and daddy were in wonderland, and I had the camera rolling.

We all got to ride in the fire truck together. It had a bell on it that went, 'ding ding ding' and that's all Ethan can talk about anymore is how he road on the fire truck, and daddy was holding him, and it went 'ding ding ding!'
It was such a fun day, and the admission was free!

8 comments:

Clenece said...

You pages are way cute. Ethan is getting so big!

Eric and Sara said...

Oh my gosh! Ethan is so flippin adorable! and Barbie isn't too bad either! I was just getting ready to email you to say I need to see some pics! I love little Yoda. I can't wait to see some Ethan b-day pics! I can't believe 2 already! Thanks for posting. It makes me slightly less home sick. love y'all, Sara

Rapunzel said...

I have to agree... Ethan is so cute. It's been so long since we have seen you guys. Hope all is well. Tell Joseph hello!

Miss Fergie said...

cute pics! I am so confused in that picture you say is you. where is your head?

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so friggin cute! Last night I spent I swear like an hour clicking on the "cutest blog on the block" link to try and figure out how to update my ghettow Blog!! Ha! Ha! Luv it!! Hope you are doing well! ~Kim

tammy said...

Love the pages! Ethan looks so cute! He makes a great Yoda.

Hey, I want you to come up with a way to make falling leaves happen for our blogs. Wouldn't that be cute?

Becky said...

I love Ethans costume! I love what you did..the scrapbook look for the pictures..you are so creative! I bet Ethan loved the airplanes!

Alexander said...

Of course Ethan was Yoda, what a cute costume. You are such a fun mom.