17.11.08

My Favorite Twilight Quote

I FINALLY read these books in like a couple of weeks. It took me like a whole year to read a Harry Potter book so I thought I was a slow reader, but APARENTLY I was reading the wrong books!

              

I hate it to jump on any bandwagon, but I have to admit, I have created my own little obsession with this story and the fact that there's a movie opening this week, is just too much to handle!

              



Here's one of my favorite quotes from the story:

              



“Bella, I’ve already expended a great deal of personal effort to keep you alive. I’m not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can’t even walk straight. Besides, friends don’t let friends drive drunk,”“Drunk?”“You’re intoxicated by my very presence.”

              



Edward is so confident, and as I was reading the books I had to snicker every time he made a remark like this to Bella. :)

              



(I'm going to this movie Friday, if you'd like to come, call me!!)

9 comments:

Bea said...

I swear I'm the only one on this planet that doesn't read this book. Your background and header looks so good! =)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Bandwagon, schmandwagon. It is a cult, and you are in it now, with the rest of us. Anyone who professes to refuse to read them, and actually enjoy themselves is just plain LAME!!

Anonymous said...

Did you get tickets to the movie? I heard it totally sold out for the next two weeks or something crazy. I am sure there are tons of women that we know that would love to go to a Twilight movie party :)

Josh and Michele said...

I so would love to go with you! I wish! I got tickets for friday too and I'm going to drag my mom and heidi. We will be thinking about you there too. So fun, can't wait!

Shannon Allen said...

These books make people crazy! I can't even tell you all the hype I see and hear everyday! But, I will say that I loved your little Yoda! Ethan was so cute and that air show looked like a blast! I can't believe little Jordan is coming home from his mission too!

Emily Evans said...

I'm going to the movie tonight! I can't wait! I love your Halloween pics in the post below. So cute!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I loved Twilight! I am a fan too!

Rogers Family said...

Ashley girl, I could seriously pull my hair out trying to figure out this blog stuff. Ahhhh. Your blog looks so cute. You have to help me figure all of this out! I love the pics of Ethan, super cute!

Head in the clouds said...

Twilightlips.com
My sister in law gave me 3 of them...we both are pretty much Twerds.
She's having a twilight party when the movie comes out...pretty funny hu...