12.7.07

8 months already!



Hello!
Here are some recent pictures of Ethan at 8 months! Time really flies by! He's rolling all around, eating people food, and loving his first hot hot hot summer. I can't wait till fall because it seems like right now, there's nothing you can do outside during the day but swim. And Ethan loves to be outside! Ahhh, any other moms know what I'm saying? Anyway, thanks for looking at all of my scrapblogs, I'm trying to win a contest so I have them all on my blog to get the most 'views' possible. I get to remove them July 17th.

6 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

So cute! So are you trying to do the Scrapblogher? Good luck!!! I can't believe he is already 8 months!

mattnbeth said...

hes so cute ash. i cant believe hes already that old! time flies!

Jamielynn said...

What a cutie Eathan is. We miss you guys. I love all your scrap pages. Keep them coming!!!

BriAnne said...

Hey Ash! I actually have some really great college pictures that I can email you if you want! Those really were the days! I miss them so badly sometimes! :) What is this contest you are talking about? Let me know if you win!!

BriAnne said...

Oh and one more thing...I was looking at your guest book slide show and I realized that I typed "BriAnnd" instead of "BriAnne" - loser, I know! Is there anyway to fix that? :) haha!

The Adamsons said...

time does fly when you're having fun. how are you? ethan is a very handsome boy.