27.10.13

Ward Trunk-or-treat

There's something about the annual ward trunk or treat that always gets me excited! Maybe it's the fact that I can visit with the people in my ward in a cool Halloween setting, or perhaps it's that I don't have to traipse across the whole neighborhood with my kids to fill up their candy bowls.

This year, Ivy dressed as Sophia the first, and Ethan was a Star Wars ARF Clone Trooper! Little cuties!


I signed up to bring a decorated pumpkin as a table centerpiece. We put this baby together in 30 minutes! It actually ended up winning the award for "Most Creative" so we were pretty happy! 

We ate yummy chili and corn bread.



Then we went inside for some carnival like games and a costume parade. I LOVE sharing the magic of Halloween with my children. Ethan held Ivy's hand the whole time they walked around the gym. He's SUCH a good boy.

After that we went outside for the trunk or treat. By the end, Ivy was tired and cranky (we don't have her nap anymore) so we went home. :)

PS: I wrote this on my phone so please excuse any typos!

No comments: