29.11.09

The Wheel of Responsibility

During this pregnancy, Joe and I have been spinning the wheel of responsibility to determine who does the daily duties around the house. It sure makes life easy for me.
Okay so we really haven't been using it, but I thought the idea was funny. I mean, I'm the one who 'gets' to be pregnant for nine months. Joe always tells me he would gladly be pregnant for me if he could. BUT knowing all that comes along with pregnancy, I'm not so sure he would stick with that agreement for very long.
But seriously, my due date is in 3 days. If Ivy doesn't come by then, there's a scheduled enducing Thursday. Thank goodness. I can't wait to get on with life with a new baby. I'm sure she can't wait to come out too because she does the hippie hippie shake on top of my bladder any time she gets the chance!
Here's to an exciting week!

2 comments:

The Perkinsons said...

Im so excited for you ashley! Congrats in advanced and good luck with everything. I hope it goes as smoothly as it can go ;)

Clenece said...

3 days...wow, best of luck with your delivery and new changes!
Can't wait to hear about it!