10.11.09

My baby brunch


I had fun designing this invitation for my brunch, so I had to show it off!
Thanks to my sister Aimee for taking these pictures, I have felt horrible for forgetting to take any pictures at her shower the beginning of this year, and yet, out of the kindness of her heart, she took pictures at mine!


Mommy and me.



Me at the breakfast table. There was lots of yummy treats.

The party went really well! Many of the ladies brought their kids and let them play at the park while they snacked and socialized. There was so many adorable handmade gifts, I can't believe the creativity of the people around me! Baby Ivy is going to have a headband to wear for every day of her bald headed life. :)

The weather was great too, a little warm, but nothing to complain about. The problem was the bees. We sprayed them with poison, but they kept coming back for the fruit! Thank goodness no one was stung!

Thanks to Mom and Aimee for throwing the shower, and thank you to everyone who came. What a treat!





2 comments:

BriAnne said...

Thanks so much for entering into our drawing, Ashley!! You weren't the winner, but as a special thank you, we wanted to give you 25% off your next purchase with us! :) Just email us what you would like to order and we will give you the total and tell you where to mail a check. :) Make sure to check out our website for our next give-away! Have a great Thanksgiving!! - BriAnne & Sarah, Mommy Match Me

Coby & Jill said...

Ashley!!

You are so cute. I love your hair dark!!

Keep us posted on when the little one decides to show her pretty face and give you some relief!! We're super anxious!

Love you tons,

Jill