11.8.09

First of many firsts!


Okay so I know Ethan has already had several other firsts! The first time he walked, talked, ate solid foods, pooped on the potty, ect! BUT today seemed like one of those big time 'firsts'! One of the first 'firsts' of his journey to being a big boy!



We've been talking about it with him a lot. We even picked out the coolest backpack ever with Lightning McQueen on it! I've known it was time for a few months now since he's been so interested in learning his letters and numbers. We spent the morning getting 'dapper' for the big day. Then when I dropped him off, he had tears, and so did I. I didn't expect that for preschool.



He had a great day! When I went to pick him up he was learning a new song and I felt so much joy! He's a big boy now. I hope the moments don't pass too quickly!!


6 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

look at you good mom! Taking pictures and all! :) Man, I need your skills.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oh man! that just kills me. I remember the feeling of Noah going to school. I was so proud. I just can't believe it is Ethans turn! I LOVE HIS outfit!

Clenece said...

Ethan looks like a little stud! What a BIG boy!

McKenna will soon be embarking on this new First as well. I am sure we will both shed a few tears!

Smith Family said...

He has grown up so much-- time goes by too fast! I love to experience all the "firsts" with my girls, but with each one I see them getting older and older-- it makes me want to slow time down and keep them young forever!

Staci said...

Way to go Ethan! Yeah! I am still patiently waiting for Chandler to start...September 10th. He is so excited that he starts school on daddy's birthday. It was so good to see you guys. I hope you can make it up again soon so that we can see you a little longer.

Del Bianco Family said...

Yea for Ethan! We don't have baby boys anymore. I remember when you and your neighbor came to lifetime fitness and we did the stroller class together and then went swimming. Time flies by!