22.3.10

End of March Update

My Fabulous little lady would rather be in her bumbo than lay down anymore. She can hold her head up high and scans the room for Barbie who she'll just stare at forever!!

I thought this ruffle bum onesie deserved a post in itself. It's so darling and it just makes me want to squeeze my little sweetie!
Angie's boy Preston turned 9 years old! We had a great party at Falcon Field with him. He loves all things aviation right now so most of his gifts were things that fly! He is such a special nephew. Ethan shared the tire swing with a girl. I love this last photo of Aimee and Heath. He has such beautiful brown eyes!

7 comments:

BriAnne said...

HOly Cow! Ivy is getting so big! And where in the heck did you get those adorable leg warmers?! I'm dying! So cute!!

Shannon Allen said...

Ash Ivy is darling! The maker of the Bumbo is a serious life savor! Crew was looking at your blog with me and laughed so hard at Ethan doing the smile and pulling his cheeks thing and now does it all the time! Hopefully those two can get together sometime soon!

Staci said...

She is growing so fast. Can't believe we still haven't met her. Hope to see you guys soon!

Nancy said...

You got some sweet pictures of Ivy and she looks so happy. She is growing too fast.
You posted some good memories of Prestons party. I really enjoy being outside with all the kids. That tire swing was a big hit with all the littler kids. My arms were actually sore the next day from pushing that tire.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I cant believe how big your little girl is! Do they really grow up that fast?? I think I have forgotten :) I can't wait till my little girl can fit into that adorable onesie... Im pretty much in love with it!

Norris Family said...

She is beautiful, takes after her mom.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Man. Those leg warmers seriously KILL me!