11.5.09

Baby on the way...

Sadly, I've said goodbye to my Michael Jackson blog facelift. ::sheds a tear:: But on to bigger and better things! We have been blessed recently to find out we're expecting again! I would do a happy dance but then the nausea would kick in stronger and make me do things I don't want to do. Despite the all of the fun pregnancy symtoms (nausea, heightened sense of smell, weird cravings, sleepiness, lazyness, gas??) we are all very happy! Ethan can't wait for a little brother or sister. I would love to find out the baby is a girl, but I know I'll be happy either way!

I've got plenty of other things to share, but seeing as how sitting at the computer makes me feel sick, we'll see how well I do at posting over the next few weeks.

12 comments:

blythe said...

congrats ashley! i hope you feel better soon. cant wait to hear more!

AmyLyn said...

Ash!! You totally should name her Ella if it's a girl! If I felt like you were copying me, I'd be FLATTERED!! They may not even know each other if we end up staying here in Texas, so for SURE pick whatever name you love! I love the name. It's feminine and sweet and simple. Congrats on your pregnancy!! Good luck with the morning sickness!;-(

Allie said...

Congratulations Ashley! That is such exciting news! Hopefully the sickness will pass soon.

Mama's Makin's said...

Congrats! :) Happy day Happy day! :) I am feeling a little left out in this ward :) lol!

Rogers Family said...

Yea!! Congrats. I'm so jelous. Two boys are the funnest thing ever.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

=0)

MegHaNE said...

Congrats on the baby news! let us know how things are going and when you find out what your having!!

The Read Family said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news!! We should get together sometime soon!

BriAnne said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I'm sorry you are feeling sick...I'm so happy to be done with that stage, haha! Keep us updated!

Shannon Allen said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Josh and Michele said...

Yahoo! I am so excited for you guys. Love'n all the baby news. My blog went private and I would love to send you an invite. Email me at micheleleila(at)hotmail(dot)com if ya want too.

Emily Evans said...

Congrats! I just looked at the date of this post. Hopefully you are feeling better now. When is baby coming?