27.2.07

Having so much fun!

Okay I'm going to frame this one! We are having so much fun with Ethan right now. He's actually laughing which is so fun for me. You never know what he'll laugh at so you gotta try lots of different things (it's like the Ashley show), but when you find it, you just keep doing it! Also, we've learned that we can only take him to certain movies. If it is a loud crazy movie (ghostrider) then he stays up through the WHOLE thing. Doesn't work. But if it's say a light and funny movie (music and lyrics, night at the museum) then he'll nod off. NICE. So if anyone has any suggestions of movies that meet that criteria let me know... :)

10 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

Your baby is so dang cute Ash. I have been showering Kash for a long time. He loves it! We need to get together soon!

Alexander said...

I can't believe how big Ethan already is. It's crazy how fast they grow. It's fun to see all your creative pictures. I am glad you enjoy being a mom.

Jamielynn said...

Hey ash..so excited to read your blog. You are so creative and good with doing different things on your blog. Your little one is so dang cute. He is getting so big. Cant wait to read more.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I think he looks at me and says, "how goofy is she going to get before I humor her with a smile?" :)

Anonymous said...

JOE AND ASH,
NOW THATS MY BOY. HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE FART.I AM GLAD YOU TAKE SO MANY PICTURES ASH.
LOVE GRANDPA HUNT
P.S. GIVE BARBIE A BONE FOR GRANDPA

blythe said...

You definitely need to frame this picture, it is so cute. I love his huge smile!

Allie said...

Your baby is adorable! He looks so much bigger ever time I see him. And come on Ash, who can resist laughing the entire time when the Ashley show is on!

Thanks for saying my picture at the hospital looks good-- it was the best we could do during me shaking from the shock of delivery!

BriAnne said...

Ashley, Ethan is adorable and he seriously looks like a Cutright, don't you think?! I love all of your pictures!

Jamielynn said...

Ash- I love that you take so many pictures. Thats how I am...you just cant get enough of them huh!! Well hope you have a great day. Keep the pictures coming!

OurHappyFamily said...

Love the pic!! I could eat him up!!!